WEEK 26 2010
Mon- Tue- Wed-
Picture of the Week
17 March 2002
Ago, This Week, 2002
Ago, This Week, 2003
Years Ago, this week, 2005
Ago, This Week, 2006
Ago, This Week, 2007
Ago, This Week, 2008
This Week, 2009
Saturday - on the road, out to Cayucos. Horrible internet connectivity here, zero to one or two bars, it's like bad dialup....
Phoebe, posing with a portion of his engineering library.
- back to Lancaster. I'm heading out to the coast for the 4th of July, so light posting for a week or so :-)
Thursday 1 July 2010
- delivered a version of the new spreadsheet to the client,
incorporated some changes the user wanted. They are going to try it out
next week, in-house, and see what changes they may want. I still don't
have a complete and accurate list of the new contract billing nos.,
which makes things difficult....
Wednesday 30 June
- working away.
- demo of the spreadsheet. A productive two hours actually,
face-to-face is much more productive than emails. Of note: the new
project nomenclature is going to be used, not the old, so that's
changing (although there isn't any document with the new list), and
they want more detail in the "bill to" category, essentially. So, back
to the keyboard.
- back to work. The client wasn't available for a demo of the new spreadsheet version.
- I did a little more work on the spreadsheet. The client really hasn't
defined what he wants so I've a free hand, except that I may have to
redo parts :=(
Note that I said "spreadsheet", not database. We have changed from Access to Excel, via the clients decision on Thursday night.
Lunch with friends at the Thai Cafe.