WEEK 18 2009
Mon- Tue- Wed-
Thur- Fri- Sat- Next Week
Picture of the Week
17 March 2002
Ago, This Week, 2002
Ago, This Week, 2003
Years Ago, this
Ago, This Week, 2005
This Week, 2006
This Week, 2007
This Week, 2008
- On the road, up to Martinez.
Friday 1 May
- On the road, up to Lancaster.
Thursday 30 April
Wednesday 29 April 2009
- working hard - the last day of inspection is tomorrow...
Tuesday 28 April 2009
- nice weather, the heat has broken and we've fog in the morning and
scattered clouds for most of the day. Nice.
I've a corrupted file that I need to get some data off of. So I
downloaded a free bin/hex editor last night and will see if I can
recover that data from it. Just a few numbers, so it shouldn't be too
Monday 27 April 2009
- back at work. Mostly doing pick-up stuff that was skipped earlier,
because it was hard to find, missed and/or not originally tasked to be
done. So the
projects are spread all over east Ventura county. So I'm spending less
time on my feet, but the difficulty is greater, lot's of belaying down
into deep channels with a knotted rope.
Sunday 26_April 2009
- errand and chore day. I was offered a free ticket to the Poppy
Festival, but didn't go - too much time on my feet lately.